Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday morning

Last night, Justin went to set his alarm before he remembered he wasn't going to work on Monday morning because our daughter is dead.  I would give anything, anything to have it be a routine Monday morning, rushing around to get Ozzie some exercise, and Justin and I showered before Ben woke up, and Ben a good breakfast, and us all up and out of the house.

I would give anything to go back to the things I thought were our problems a week ago.

My mom just left to take Ben to school.  She is staying a bit longer, taking some FMLA.  She knows we're not ready for her to leave yet.  It's hard to send Ben to daycare but he needs the stability, needs the routine, and when I asked him this morning if he was ready to go to school, he went to put on his jacket.  The house is so quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox