Tuesday, December 23, 2014

All I want for Christmas is YOU

I haven't listened to any Christmas music this year.  I'm kind of in denial about Christmas since this wasn't at all the Christmas I envisioned.  Much less the whole baby Jesus thing.  And I'm not listening to the radio - do you know how many songs are about losing someone?  A whole new connotation now.  Instead, I made a playlist of songs that make me think about Lydie and I play it nonstop (with the addition of Thomas the Tank Engine music to please Ben every once in a while).  Still, I heard this song, that Mariah Carey classic, always one of my favorites.  Usually I love to sing it loudly in the car, especially with my sister.  And I felt like I was going to throw up. 

And that's it: all I want for Christmas is you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox