Monday, November 23, 2015

Glow

About a year ago, Justin and I stumbled on Glow in the Woods.  It's a site for the "baby lost," full of discussion boards, blog rolls, advice such as how to stop lactation when there is no baby and how to plan a baby's funeral, and most importantly, regular contributors who write pieces.

Today, Justin becomes one of those regular contributors. 



  
I'm so proud that he has found his words.  

And I'm so proud that in this community where grieving fathers are often marginalized, my husband is one of the few men who has learned how to share his journey.  

I'm proud of you, Justin.  And I know Lydie is too.


You can read Justin's most recent piece, about searching for hope despite smashing eggs, here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Franchesca Cox